Not just managed hosting, Managed WordPress Hosting. Our Managed Hosting plan is designed to ensure your website’s infrastructure is taken care of. Most of our clients do not want to take on the responsibility to update the WordPress application, plugins or take care of backups. Spider Creations provides premium support so you can concentrate on running your business instead of running the technology portion of your website.
Our managed hosting plans feature a no-contract monthly agreement and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Our Managed WordPress Hosting plan provide the following services to you:
- Personal service from a professional with extensive small and medium sized business experience.
- Full database backup on a daily basis*. These backups are stored on our server for two weeks, and pushed off-site to a different server immediately upon creation – hosted by a different company to ensure backup integrity – and stored for three months. We can even have them emailed* to you.
- Full website backup – including the database, theme, and all images – on a weekly basis*. These backups are stored on our server for two weeks, and pushed off-site to a different server immediately upon creation – hosted by a different company to ensure backup integrity – and stored for thee months.
- Backup restoration testing. Along with backing up your website, we test your backups by doing a complete restoration of your site on a development server on a regular basis. Backups are no good if they are corrupted, we test backups!
- WordPress upgrades and security patches. We take care of testing new versions on your system only after a complete backup. If an upgrade fails for any reason, we can restore your complete website in as little as 10 minutes.
- WordPress plugin upgrades and security patches. Again, we take responsibility for upgrading plugins used within your WordPress installation. Rarely does a theme or website gets messed up, but we take the responsibility to upgrade and fix as necessary.
- Maintaining (adding, removing, forwarding) email accounts on your domain. We prefer Google Apps for Small Business as an email provider.
- Migration services if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I set up my account right now?
No. We schedule a meeting with you to discuss business requirements prior to setting up the account.
Will I have access to cPanel?
No, with your managed hosting service, we take care of anything that needs to be done for you.
Many hosts offer plans as low as $5 per month. Do you offer low-cost plans?
No. This is not what we are set up to do. Our hosting delivery offers a level of support and features designed around the needs of small businesses with WordPress installations. In short, you get what you pay for.
What is the difference between our Hosting and Managed Hosting plans?
With a Managed Hosting plan, Spider Creations takes care of updating application and plug-in versions, security patches, and daily back ups for the site and databases. We also can help you set up e-mail accounts – using Google Apps for Work – and provide you with personalized help along the way.
With a regular hosting plan, you manage your own site directly in your control panel and via FTP.
If you are interested in more information concerning the features of the services we offer, contact us and we can arrange a meeting with you and your staff to discuss your business requirements.