Spider Creations offers multiple options for website hosting depending on your needs. We have an outstanding server configuration in support of our clients, which has been able to easily manage high volumes of visitor traffic including more than 1,000 eCommerce transactions per day.
Website Hosting Pricing
We’ve worked with small and medium-sized businesses since 1999, offering a quality product, at a high service level for reasonable pricing.
We handle small projects that may only take a few days, to larger, ongoing relationships where we manage your complete website and online marketing.
Please contact us to schedule a free 30 minute consultation. You can also call us at (860) 251-9324.
Who do we work with? YOUR small business!
Trucking Organizations | Scuba Dive Shops | Pet Sitters | Dog Walkers | Restaurants | Media Groups | Schools | Action Parks | Ski Resorts | Firearms Instructors & Gunsmiths | Title Companies | Photographers | Professional Services | YOUR Small Business
Why should I select Managed Hosting?
Keeping WordPress core, themes, and plugins updated must be a part of regular WordPress maintenance. If not, it’s only a matter of time before a site is hacked, broken or both.
Maintenance is a lot more than pushing an "update now" link. You need to be continually checking for new version updates and be aware of potential security threats that may require more frequent updates.
Our Managed Hosting plan ensures we fix anything that breaks from an update we install. If an upgrade fails for any reason, we can restore your complete website in as little as 10 minutes. This is what sets us apart. Spider Creations provides premium support so you can concentrate on running your business instead of running the technology portion of your website.
Managed Hosting features a no-contract monthly agreement and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Managed Hosting plans include:
- Personal one-on-one service from a professional with extensive small and medium sized business experience.
- Popular premium (paid) plugins, themes and frameworks. For a current list of premium features included, please contact us as it updates frequently.
- Complete backup solution. Backups are stored locally for two weeks and immediately copied to a different server and stored for an appropriate time based on your site's requirements.
- Backup restoration testing. We test backups by doing a complete restoration of your site on a development server. Backups are no good if they are corrupted, so we test them.
- WordPress Core upgrades and security patches.
- WordPress Plugin upgrades and security patches.
- WordPress Framework and Theme upgrades.
- Maintaining (adding, removing, forwarding) email accounts. We prefer Google's G Suite as an email provider.
If you're comfortable managing and updating your WordPress installation, our Standard Hosting plan is for you. You can purchase and install premium plugins and themes on your own.
Spider Creations is available to complete update sweeps, premium plugin installations and testing for Standard Hosting clients as needed.