To maximize your investment, your website must be updated frequently representing what is happening right now at your small business. Email and social media campaigns are a critical components too, and we can help.
Your website is an important component of your business marketing plan that must include social media and email marketing, and may include radio, TV and print advertising. If you’re not putting effort into your Internet presence, it’s time to start today simply because your customers are on the Internet, and Internet marketing is a low cost way to distribute your message.
No matter what you hear from search engine optimization “experts”, the most important thing you can do is update the content on your website. This content refresh will give visitors and search engines a reason to return to your site – and your business.
Of course, our non-proprietary WordPress installations allow you to log into your site and update pages and create articles. That said, you may wish to have Spider Creations help you with these efforts. We offer the following services to all of our clients with WordPress installations.
- Updating page content.
- Creating new pages.
- Reorganizing pages.
- Copy writing services. Authoring, editing and publishing articles from your notes including embedded photos and videos.
- Copy editing services. Editing your articles to improve search engine optimization.
- Creating advanced online forms to collect information.
- Creating and delivering email marketing campaigns.
- Search engine optimization tweaks.
- Calendar and event updates.
- Updating online inventory in eCommerce solutions.
- WordPress training – how to update your own site and post articles.
Our ongoing marketing support services are optional and available a la carte to all of our customers. Contact us and we can arrange a meeting with you and your staff to discuss your business requirements.
If you’re on our standard Hosting plan or are hosting with another provider and are looking for more than just marketing support, we are available to help with the following as needed:
- Any of the items listed above
- WordPress updates for both core application and plugins
- Backup and restoration services